The Occupational Health Services Clinic at Carson Valley Medical Center offers business-related health care to Carson Valley employers. Our experienced and qualified staff provides informed and timely care for your employees.
CVMC Occupational Health Services is located in the CVMC at Ironwood Building:
897 Ironwood Dr.
Minden NV 89423
Occupational Health Specialized Services include:
Workers Compensation Treatment:
- Immediate response regarding work-related injuries and status of injured worker
- Alternative or modified work recommendations
- Progress report after each visit
- Customized services for employer and insurance carrier needs
- DMV Class A license
- Fitness for duty
- OSHA - mandated testing
- FAA Class II and Class III flight physicals - FAA Flight Exam Link
Drug Screening Programs:
- Post Injury
- Reasonable suspicion
- Random Testing
- Department of Transportation required testing and protocols
- Wellness and health education and health fairs
- Hepatitis B program
- Flu shot program
- Blood borne pathogen protocol
- Hearing screening
- Immunizations that are required or recommended for travel abroad including yellow fever vaccine which is required for certain destinations.
- Prescriptions for malaria prevention and treatment of traveler’s diarrhea.
- Review of your itinerary and consultation with a medical provider regarding:
- Potential health risks
- Strategies for prevention and treatment of illness or injury
- Required and recommended immunization
Our Emergency Department is ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle after-hours occupational injuries or exposures. Our Occupational Health Services works jointly with the Emergency Department to streamline follow-up, employer communication and filing of paperwork.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH FORMS
For more information about Occupational Health Services, please call (775) 782-1615.