Convenient Online Access to Your Medical Information
MyChart® is a secure, online tool that connects you to your personalized health information from the privacy of your home—day or night—making it very easy for you to manage your healthcare.
For CVMC Hospital and Emergency Room patients, MyChart® allows you to:
- View selected information from your health record and recent test results.
- View your discharge summary—a recap of your hospital and/or ER visit that includes your diagnosis, lab, and care plan.
For CVMC Clinic patients, MyChart® allows you to:
- View select information from your health record and recent test results.
- Email your healthcare team.
- Request prescription refills.
- Coming Soon... schedule appointments!
How to Register for MyChart®:
Note: If you do not sign up before the expiration date, you must request a new code via the “Request Access” button.)
SIGN UP PROCESS:
- Enter your date of birth and home email address. Click Submit. Follow the screen’s instructions.
- Create a MyChart ID. (This will be your MyChart login ID and cannot be changed, so think of one that is secure and easy to remember.)
- Create a MyChart password. (You can change your password at any time).
- Enter a Password Reset Question and Answer. (This information can be used if you forget your password.)
- Enter your e-mail address. (Receive e-mail notifications when new MyChart information is available.)
- Click Sign Up. You can now view your health information.
For assistance activating your MyChart® account, or accessing your account after activation, call 775-782-1544 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a new doctor? If you do not have a primary care physician and would like to become a patient at CVMC Clinic, click here to view our locations.