Vitality for Life
Senior Mental Health Wellness
Aging is not only hard on our bodies, it can be hard on our emotions. Carson Valley Medical Center cares about our community, and your emotional health is one of our priorities. Read about us in the Northern Nevada Business Weekly!
If you are...
- finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning,
- feeling like your life has lost its purpose,
- are short on friends and long on grief;
If you have difficulty sleeping or quieting your mind
- trouble with concentration,
- or a general feeling or fatigue and discomfort,
- if you find that little things make you angry or worry you,
- if you have had challenges in your life recently and are having difficulty getting your routine back,
We can help.
If you or a loved one are suffering in such a way, please know that confidential help is available through our treatment team composed of psychiatrist Dr. D. Vuppalapati, Licensed Clinical Social Workers and nursing staff.
Call 775.782-1599 for more information about the services we offer and how we can be of assistance to you during your troubling time.